When it comes to expanding the WiFi range of your current router, Amped extenders are one of the most effective devices you can use. Because of these WiFi devices, you’ll be able to utilize the internet in any room of your house without experiencing any dead spots, which will allow you to make the most of your time online.
Even while setting up these devices is simple, some users, particularly those who are not techies, find the procedure to be rather challenging. If this describes your situation, please know that we are here to assist you when it comes to doing Amped setup
We received a large number of questions about the configuration of the Amped. Users have voiced their dissatisfaction with their inability to properly install their extenders with their routers. There is likely more than one factor contributing to the problem. First things first, let’s get you acquainted with the potential roadblocks that might prevent you from setting up the Amped wireless extender that you purchased.
Issues behind Amped Extender Setup
• While you are installing the Amped extender, be sure that your device is not close to any other devices that might potentially disrupt the WiFi signal. These gadgets may be things like refrigerators, microwave ovens, baby monitors, Bluetooth devices, cellular phones, etc.
• If you are attempting to reach the default IP address while using an obsolete web browser, you will be unable to complete the Amped wireless extender setup process.
• Another possible cause of the problem is the trash that is stored as the cookies and cache of the browser. Therefore, you should delete them from the web browser that you are using. Also, you need to try clearing the history of your browser.
• If you are unable to access the default web address with the web browser that you are now using, it is recommended that you switch to a different web browser.
• Check to see that all of your devices, including your modem, router, and extender, are securely connected and receiving the appropriate amount of electricity.
Before beginning the process of setting up your Amped WiFi extender, you should thus think about all of the points. Moving on, we will walk you through the procedures necessary to set up an Amped extender.
Instructions for setting up an Amped extender
The following items are necessary before beginning: an Extender, a Router, a Modem, an Ethernet Cable, a Stable Internet Connection, and of course, Electricity.
To configure your Amped:
It goes without saying; take it out of the box!
You need to connect the antennae if available!
Connect the extender to a power outlet using the appropriate plug.
To use the extender, first, connect it to your primary router, and then power it on.
On your computer, open a web browser.
In the address bar of your web browser, type the default IP address.
Double-check that the address you give does not include any typos or grammatical errors.
The Amped extender login page will be shown to you as soon as you press the Enter button on your keyboard.
To log in, fill up this section with your default username and password, then click the Log In button.
You will find yourself on the main screen of your WiFi extender.
That wraps it up! The Amped extender may be configured in the following manner.
The Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) approach is another option for configuring your extender just in case the above Amped wireless setup process is not bringing you success. We hope that this guide has made it easier for you to set up your Amped extender.